617 CR 367 Settler’s Pass
LOCATION: 617 CR 367, Hondo, Texas 78861
LOT SIZE: 2.15 Acres.
LEGAL: Settler’s Pass, Lot 46, Acres 2.15, Medina County, Texas.
TERMS: Cash to Seller or third party financing.
SCHOOL: Medina Valley I.S.D.
TAXES: Taxes are approximately $6,800.00 per year.
H.O.A.: Settler’s Pass Homeowners Association fees are $100.00 per year.
UTILITIES: Medina Electric, Yancey Water Supply water meter, propane tank.
REMARKS: Very nice country setting in the well-established Settler’s Pass Subdivision. Beautiful stucco and brick home is approximately 2,438 sq. ft. consisting of3 bedrooms, 3 baths, a formal dining room, open living room with fireplace, an office/study or 4th bedroom, breakfast nook, kitchen with 2 pantries, a large utility room with sink and a two-car attached garage with attic storage.
All the amenities this home offers are:
- Tile, hardwood and carpeted flooring.
- Two walk-in closets in master.
- 19 ft. ceiling in living area trimmed in beautiful crown molding.
- Custom window treatments will remain with the home.
- New composition roof in 2017.
- Whole house water softener installed in 2019.
- One of two AC systems installed new in 2019.
- Sprinkler system installed in 2018.
- Back patio is pre-plumbed for an outdoor kitchen.
- In-ground 11,000 gallon pool with booster pump and automatic pool vacuum (new pump in 2019) and is enclosed by a wrought-iron fence.
- 30’ x 30’ metal barn on a slab with a 30’ x 30’ overhang and 30-amp power connection for RV storage.
- Perimeter livestock fencing behind back yard (coyote proof).
- Loafing shed for livestock (8’ x 16’)
REMARKS: This is a beautiful family home and property with phenomenal curb-appeal, great country place to raise family and have 4-H projects in a great neighborhood and within close proximity to Castroville, Hondo and San Antonio!